Glimpses of the Past to the Future
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Town House @ Mill Hill Historic Park
2 East Wall Street
• 19th c. ceramic flower pots from the private collection of Susan Tamulevich, Director/Curator of the Custom House Maritime Museum in New London, CT
• Norwalk made pottery consisting of jugs, crocks and bottles to accompany the new display of the "famous" Norwalk redware Pie Plate called "feb'y" c. 1854.
• Contemporary ceramics by Norwalk resident Mary Ellen Pastore.
Kids & adults can paint their own Pottery!
• Art and Soul of New Canaan will provide the pottery, paint and fire your work in their kiln. Your work will be returned to the Norwalk Historical Society for pick-up the following week. A fee is charged based on pottery piece.
• Dedication ceremony for the installation of the feb'y Pie Plate.
Refreshments will be served.
All donations received will be used to fund programs of the Norwalk Historical Society.
For more information, please call the Norwalk Historical Society at (203) 846-0525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the NHS website at www.norwalkhistoricalsociety.org.
Download NHS Membership Form here